Quantum Break is an activity enterprise sci-fi third individual shooter computer game created by Remedy Entertainment and distributed by Microsoft Studios, The diversion was discharged worldwide for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One on 5 April 2016. Coordinated by Sam Lake and Mikael Kasurinen, the diversion highlights Jack Joyce, the primary hero, attempting to stop Paul Serene, a dear companion, and Monarch Solutions CEO, from authorizing the End of Time after a fizzled time-machine test, which gives Jack time control powers. When you download a pirated copy of the game from any site, install it, and when you play it from .exe it says ‘this game can only be run from app container‘. This problem gave me a headache but finally I managed to find a solution for this. So, let’s move on to the solution for How to fix app container problem in Quantum Break?
Note: This requires you to have Windows 10 Pro or above. Game must be downloaded on your C drive.
1. If You have .appx file install it first.
2. Open command prompt run as admin.
3. Use the following command :
“add-appx package X:\Microsoft.QuantumBreak_126.96.36.199_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx”.
4. Click your Start menu button and type “gpedit.msc”.
5. Under “Computer Configuration” navigate to Administrative Templates, Windows Components,
then click “App Package Deployment”/.
6. Enable the 4 top settings, starting with “Allow deployment operations in specific profiles”
7. Click your start menu again and type “Settings”.
8. Click “Update & Security” (last item on the bottom row to the right).
9. Select “For developers” and make sure the Developer mode radio button is selected.
10. Open Powershell with Administrator permissions (UAC).
11. Run: “Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted” and type “A”, then hit Enter.
12. Run: “cd C:\Path\to\Microsoft.QuantumBreak_188.8.131.52_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe”.
Example: “cd C:\Users\Roger\Downloads\Microsoft.QuantumBreak_184.108.40.206_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe”.
13. Run: “Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.XML”.
14. Windows Search Quantum Break and open it. When it asks for a Xbox account, log in with a Microsoft Account.
Note: create a fake MS account and let Quantum Break access your live account.
After doing all this, try running the game from .exe and it will surely run. Keep visiting Knowledge insider for more!